Lindsay Wacholtz is a Partner with a Civil Litigation practice, focused on Family Law, Estate Litigation, Employment Law and Immigration Law.
Lindsay has extensive litigation experience and has earned recognition as a family law practitioner. She handles all types of family law matters, including divorce, family maintenance, division of property and parenting.
Her Family Law practice also emphasizes negotiated resolutions to complex property, support and custody settlements. Her alternative dispute resolution practice involves cooperative and voluntary methods of conflict resolution and mediation.
Lindsay has represented corporate clients and individuals in a variety of forums, including tribunal hearings and actions in the Provincial Court, Court of Queen's Bench, Federal Court of Canada and Supreme Court of Canada.
Lindsay's Immigration Law practice has a focus on representling clients in appeal hearings, in addition to assisting employers in foreign worker matters.
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2006
· Partner with McDougall Gauley LLP since 2012
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Member, Regina Bar Association
· Member, Women's Legal Education and Action Fund
· "Due Diligence in Estate Planning" - Canadian Association of Gift Planners, 2008
· "Discharging the Professional Duty of Care" - Financial and Asset Manager's Conference, 2007
· "Employing Foreign Workers" - McDougall Gauley LLP Labour and Employment Seminar, 2007
· Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Canada
· Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
· "Standards of Review: The Evolution Continues", The Saskatchewan Advocate - September 2008 Volume 10 Issue 3 at 24.