With over 20 years of experience in general civil and business litigation, Lori brings a unique combination of skills to her clients. She represents individuals and businesses from a variety of sectors including technology, real estate, publishing, insurance, manufacturing, retail and wholesale businesses, transportation, and health care.
Lori’s clients benefit from her extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, pre-litigation, litigation, trial, and the appellate process. She has experience guiding clients through all phases of business transactions, including new business ventures, capital transactions, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and buy-sell agreements. Additionally, Lori counsels clients on addressing unfair competition claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, fraud actions, real estate disputes, contract disputes, quiet title actions, construction claims, and wrongful termination suits.
- Trade secrets
- Unfair competition
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Formation of new business ventures
- Capital transactions
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Buy-sell agreements
- Obtained a permanent restraining order against a company for misappropriating another’s trade name.
- Established through summary judgment that a client had not stolen trade secrets.
- Obtained a jury verdict of $3.3 million for fraud.
- Secured a defense verdict in a sexual harassment lawsuit at the close of the plaintiff’s case.
- Prevented an unconstitutional initiative from being placed on an election ballot litigation experience.
- San Mateo Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
Executive Committee Member
- San Mateo County Legal Aid Society
Member and Former Vice President
- And Justice for All Committee
- San Mateo County Historical Association
Former Board Director
Honors and Awards
- AV® Preeminent™
- Assignment of Inventions: Time is of The Essence, The Law Works, Co-Author, May 1994