|Contact Info||Telephone: 973.443.3555|
|University ||Temple University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1978; Bryn Mawr College, M.A.|
|Law School||University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1986|
|Admitted||1986, Pennsylvania; 1987, New Jersey; 2007, New York|
|Memberships ||New Jersey State Bar Association; New York State Bar Association. |
Lori G. Singer is of counsel in the Litigation Practice of Greenberg Traurig's New Jersey office. She focuses her practice on complex litigation and environmental law and has experience handling complex multi-party litigations. Lori also has wide-ranging experience in product liability matters, having defended pharmaceutical companies and automotive industry manufacturers in multi-district litigations ("MDL") and class actions.
Lori also handles a wide variety of general commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts. In addition, she has years of experience in environmental law -- prosecuting and defending environmental cost recovery actions in both state and federal courts, negotiating environmental risk allocation in real estate and commercial transactions, and counseling clients on brownfields development, Industrial Site Recovery Act compliance and compliance with state and federal environmental regulations.
Areas of Concentration
· Complex litigation
· Product liability litigation
· Environmental cost recovery litigation
· Environmental transactions
· ISRA compliance
· Brownfields development
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, New Jersey Bar Association
· Member, New York Bar Association
· Member, New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Women Environmental Professionals
Awards & Recognition
· Member, Winning Team, New Jersey Law Journal's "General Litigation Department of the Year"award, 2013
· Team Member, Lexology's Client Choice Award USA & Canada, United States: New Jersey, 2013
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Defended pharmaceutical company in an MDL alleging product liability personal injury claims related to phenylpropanolamine.
· Defended tire manufacturer in connection with a putative class action alleging breach of warranty and consumer fraud claims relating to alleged tire defects.
· Represented health care system in connection with federal investigation of hospital records pertaining to Medicare outlier reimbursement claims.
· Represented a real estate developer in the acquisition of a printing and warehouse facility in Brunswick, NJ, negotiating environmental risk allocation and scope of remediation.
° The above matters were handled by Ms. Singer prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#181 in weekly profile views out of 21,100 lawyers in Florham Park, New Jersey|
|#55,930 in weekly profile views out of 1,505,564 total lawyers Overall|