Ms. Patterson is a member of Rogers Towers' Labor and Employment Department. Her practice is focused on the areas of labor and employment law and employment-based immigration law representing management. She handles the processing of non-immigrant visas, which include H-1B, B-1, L-1, J-1, F-1, E-2, O-1, P-1, R-1 and TN visas. She also handles permanent residency cases from labor certification, to the immigrant visa petition, to adjustment of status or consular processing. Ms. Patterson regularly counsels companies on a wide range of business immigration issues, including employment verification and I-9 compliance.
Ms. Patterson also handles a broad range of labor and employment law cases before federal and state courts and a variety of administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Wage and Hour Division and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs. A large part of her practice consists of the day-to-day counseling of companies on employment issues prior to litigation or government agency involvement. Her expertise covers employment discrimination and harassment claims, retaliation claims, non-competition disputes, wage and hour issues and affirmative action plans.
Bar Association Memberships
• Jacksonville Bar Association
• The Florida Bar, Employment Law Section
• New Jersey State Bar Association
• New York State Bar Association
Awards & Distinctions
• Florida Super Lawyers, "Rising Star" (Employment & Labor), 2009
• Journal Member, Law and Policy in International Business
Professional & Community Involvement
• Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
• Member, Executive Women International
• Member, First Coast Manufacturers Association