- Business Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors' Rights and Collections
- Real Estate and Title Insurance Litigation
- Health Care
- Business Litigation
- Construction Disputes
|University ||Kent State University, B.S., cum laude, 1979|
|Law School||The University of Akron School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1982|
|Admitted||1982, Ohio; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit|
Louis is a member of the Business Restructuring, Bankruptcy, & Commercial Law Practice Group as well as the Litigation Practice Group. Louise represents small corporations, business owners and creditors in matters related to business and commercial law, as well as construction law and litigation. Louise is a former deputy law director and prosecuting attorney for the City of Cuyahoga Falls.
Professional & Civic Activities
· Louise is a member of Phi Alpha Delta's Moot Court Team, in addition to the Akron, Cleveland, Ohio State and Federal Bar Associations. She is also a member in the Akron Rotary Club, the Cuyahoga Falls Moose Lodge, the Logistics Committee for the Akron Heart Walk sponsored by the American Heart Association, LeadingAge Ohio and the Turnaround Management Association.
· Louise is a coordinator and participant in the Salvation Army Literacy Program as well as the Salvation Army School Study Program. She is also a participant in the Akron Public School Dictionary Program.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#131 in weekly profile views out of 1,734 lawyers in Akron, Ohio|
|#140,279 in weekly profile views out of 1,500,634 total lawyers Overall|