What we do: At Lurie & Seltzer, we have one goal: Deliver results. Whether it's prevailing at trial, negotiating a favorable settlement or strategically structuring deals, we constantly strive to put our clients in the best possible position for success. Our practice areas include real estate, business, commercial landlord/tenant and a wide variety of contract disputes.
A few of the successful results we obtained in 2010:
* $2.5 million court decision in favor of a commercial landlord whose tenant failed to honor the conditions of the lease and ultimately defaulted on the lease
* $1.65 million judgment in favor of a homeowner scammed by a contractor who took cash up front but did not complete the work
* $400,000 court decision for breach of contract and fraud in the sale of a business
* $300,000 settlement in mediation for a business that purchased a defective piece of machinery
* $300,000 court decision for an investor who was defrauded
* $200,000+ decision in arbitration for a client defrauded on a precious metals investment deal
Every law firm promises results, but our record speaks for itself.
Who we are:
Lurie & Park firm lawyers are well respected in the legal profession and have built excellent reputations in the business community. They practiced at some of the top firms in Southern California and have a wide range of expertise.
Dan Park is a trial lawyer who has extensive litigation and trial experience. While practicing at major firms for the past 16 years, Mr. Park has obtained significant jury verdicts and favorable settlements for individuals, mid-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Barak Lurie has extensive business law experience, including real estate litigation and transactions. He has been practicing for over 22 years and has served as the General Counsel to Donald Sterling, real estate magnate and owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Mr. Lurie has developed a solid reputation as problem-solver and has obtained numerous favorable results at trial. He prides himself in obtaining favorable settlements, early on in cases.
The Firm's lawyers bring top credentials many have previously worked at large law firms. The lawyers hail from top universities and law schools such as Columbia, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA and USC.
Why you should call:
Lurie & is Seltzer committed to providing top level client service and delivering results.
If you are looking for the personalized service of a small firm along with the expertise of attorneys with large firm experience, call us at (310) 478-7788 and let's talk about how we can help you.