Maher Milad Iskander & Co. is a law firm that was established in 1985 in the most prestigious areas of Cairo, Egypt .Our Firm is specialized in commercial matters in general, besides a number of relating criminal issues.
We advise and defend Egyptian and foreign listed and unlisted companies operating in a wide range of sectors, including, but not limited to, automobiles manufacturing, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, food, housing, ceramic, building materials, tourism, aviation, yarn & textile, banks and financial institutions and energy.
Throughout our history,
We have provided legal advice for local & foreign companies concerning commercial matters in Egypt and comprehensive legal consultancy in Merger & Acquisition transactions, Shareholder's Agreements, change of legal form, due diligence, Agreements of Finance, .
We have successfully achieved numerous lawsuits filed before courts concerning anti-monopoly, breach of contracts, commercial deceit, infringement of patents and intellectual property rights, illegitimate competition, counterfeit of trademarks, environmental crimes, fraud allegation crimes, money laundry, corporate crimes such as: bribery, corruption and embezzlement, internet-related computer crimes and judicial claims arising from Accidents of, aviation, rail, construction, medication errors, surgical errors, medical malpractice and professional mistakes.
Our firm is listed in the international law firms' directories of Legal 500, HG.org, Global Law Experts and International Bar Association... And we have been ranked by Corporate INTL. as the Egyptian Merger & Acquisition Law Firm of the Year 2014.
Our ambition is always to help our Clients determine and implement their strategic objectives, whatever the difficulties involved and the scope of their projects therefore, we have established legal partnerships and alliances with reliable Law Firms worldwide through our active memberships in international professional associations and networks to serve our Clients.
Therefore, we are proud to be among the best law firms in Egypt. We enjoy the appreciation of Clients and other lawyers by the contribution of 14 consultants and more than 30 attorneys, experts, professionals and administrative personnel specialized in practice fields.
Finally, we are on our way to add more fields that acquire additional dimensions to serve our Clients.
Areas of Practice...
Maher Milad Iskander & Co. provides the consultation of legal experts in connection with issues that largely affect the business or activity of clients, specifically:
- Reviewing agreements & contracts, participating in negotiations, providing pre-contract advices and drafting all kinds of contracts.
- Disputes related to Employment & Labor Laws including
- Merger and Acquisition operations; selling and purchasing assets.
- Incorporating companies; laying down programs with managements of companies to prevent probable crimes such as bribery, corruption and embezzlement, monitoring operations carried out by companies' legal departments and preparing reports and recommendations to render such Managements effective.
- Companies Law disputes; we provide consultation to companies and represent them in Corporate Law disputes before the courts of first instance, courts of appeal and the Court of Cassation based on the wide experienced of our firm in laws and procedures.
- Tax disputes; providing assistance in tax inspections and representing the client in several tax procedures before the Tax Administration and Courts.
- Commercial & civil litigation; representing clients before courts regarding commercial and civil disputes such as anti-monopoly, breach of contracts, commercial counterfeiting, Infringement of patents and intellectual property rights and illegitimate competition.
- Criminal litigation; related to companies' employees such
as bribery, embezzlement and sabotage crimes, criminal
Litigation related to crimes committed to businesses such as information technology crimes, using trademarks' crimes, commercial counterfeiting crimes, and environment crimes. As well as, money laundering crimes and fraud allegation crimes and Internet related computer crimes.
- Constitutional & administrative disputes; Annulment of laws and rulings that contradict with the constitution.
- Intellectual property rights related disputes; our firm provides advice and consultations to clients in violation of copyrights and trademarks and illegitimate competition. As well as representing clients before all phases of courts.
- Customer Protection Law related disputes.