- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Asset and Legacy Transfer Planning
- Beneficiary Protection Planning
1729 Terry St #300, Longmont, Colorado 80501
University of Kansas, B.S., With Distinction
University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
1973, Colorado; U.S. District Court, District of Colorado and U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Colorado Bar Association; Wealth Counsel; Lawyers of Distinction
The Carlson Law Office is designed to serve you by offering objective and experienced advice regarding Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts), Disability Planning, and Guardians and Conservators.
People usually make good decisions after they have been properly educated about the available options, choices and strategies. The choices you make can have good or bad consequences. Do you really understand what you need to know about wills, trusts and lifetime disability planning?
* University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science (“With Distinction”)
* Juris Doctor--University of Colorado School of Law
MEMBERSHIPS, CERTIFICATIONS & PEER AND CLIENT REVIEW RATINGS
* Member in good standing of the State Bar of Colorado
* Member of The Colorado Bar Association
* Member of WealthCounsel, a national group of specialized and dedicated estate planning attorneys who “Practice Excellence”
* “AV Preeminent Rating”: “Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards” and demonstrates “the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process that is managed and monitored by the world’s most trusted legal resource, www.martindale.com”
* AVVO — 10 out of 10 highest rating of ”Superb” www.avvo.com
* Lawyers.com Client Rating of 5 out of 5 www.Lawyers.com
* Lawyers of Distinction
ARTICLES AND SEMINARS
• Contributing author to the book "Blooper Episodes in Estate Planning and Elder Law-Lessons from Prime Time TV" (2015)
• “Benefits of a Revocable Living Trust”, Boulder County Attorneys Profiles & Reference Book, Longmont Times-Call (2009)
• Presents legal educational seminars—“What You Should Know about Wills and Trusts” and other estate planning topics.
Disclaimer: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. The testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Any result that the endorsed lawyer or law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate that similar results can be obtained for other clients. Past success cannot be an assurance of future success because each case must be decided on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Martindale-Hubbell® does not undertake to develop a Client Review Rating or Peer Review Rating for all firms and/or lawyers. Therefore, the fact that a firm or lawyer has not been reviewed should not be construed as unfavorable. Martindale-Hubbell accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for the content and accuracy of the individual Reviews and the aggregated Reviews.
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com