Marian Pearlman Nease concentrates her practice in probate, estate planning and health law. Marian has significant experience in probate and trust administration, and in advising institutional clients in the development and operation of continuing care retirement facilities and home health agencies. Her practice also involves representing borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate transactions.
· Served as general counsel to the health group of a national company which develops and manages continuing care senior communities, and advised this company on HIPAA, Medicare and Medicaid compliance issues.
· Represented continuing care retirement communities and assisted living facilities in obtaining and transferring state operating licenses.
· Served as in-house counsel to a real estate development company which developed country club communities and office condominiums.
Awards & Recognition
· AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell
· Speaker, Senior Living Financial & Legislative Update, Retirement Housing Council, Clearwater, FL (May 2011)
Professional & Community Involvement
· Chair of the Board of Hospice by the Sea (January, 2008-present)
- Board member, Hospice by the Sea (1997-present)
· Board Member, Retirement Housing Council (2011-2014)
· Legal Committee, LeadingAge (2012-2014)
· Past chair and board member, Mae Volen Senior Center
· Past member, Continuing Care Accreditation Commission
· Past board member, Banyan Bank and Regent Bank
· Past member, legal committee of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.Past chair and board member, Boca Raton Housing Authority
· Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs
· Holland & Knight
· Stroock & Stroock & Lavan
In The News
People in the community, Daily Business Review, Marian Nease, February 04, 2008
New Hospice chairwoman, Boca Raton News, Marian Nease, February 10, 2008
NEWSMAKERS - Legal, Palm Beach Post, Marian Pearlman Nease, February 18, 2008
News and Notes, The Florida Bar News, Marian Pearlman Nease, March 01, 2008
People on the move, Sun-Sentinel, Marian Nease, March 24, 2008
A Few Of Their Favorite Things, Boca Life Magazine, Marian Nease, December 05, 2008
Board of Directors, Retirement Housing Council, Palm Beach Post, Marian Pearlman Nease, October 12, 2009
Local business people to watch, Palm Beach Post, Marian Pearlman Nease, October 12, 2009
News and Notes, The Florida Bar News, Marian Pearlman Nease, November 01, 2009
People on the Move, Sun-Sentinel, Marian Pearlman Nease, November 30, 2009
In the News Report, Week Ending 3.11.12, Paul Figg, Marian Nease, Lenny Samuels, March 12, 2012
In the News Report, Week Ending 4.22.12, Paul Avron, Curtis Hunter, Marian Nease, April 24, 2012
Collaborating with a competitor, Smart Business Network, 01/01/2006