I have over 25 years experience in business management, project analysis, management and evaluation, banking and doing business in the Caribbean. As a former project analyst, consultant and banker I have worked in practically every country in the English-speaking Caribbean.
Before going into private practice I worked with many major industrial projects in the Caribbean, including development of sea ports, airports, hotels, roads and industrial parks.
• Certificate in Legal Education from the Hugh Wooding Law School.
• Project Officer with the Caribbean Industrial Research Institute (CARIRI) in Trinidad.
• Teaching Assistant at the faculty of Engineering & Applied Science at the George Washington University in Washington D.C.
• Part-time Lecturer in Management at the faculty of Engineering at the University of the West Indies in St. Augustine, Trinidad
• Project Analyst at the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) in Barbados on various projects in the Caribbean.
• Consultant to the Tourism and Industrial Development Company (TIDCO) in Trinidad & Tobago
• Assistant Manager of the Grenada Branch of Republic Finance and Merchant Bank (FINCOR)
Legal Education Certificate - Hugh Wooding Law School, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine - 1994