- General Practice
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Business and Commercial Law
- Contract Law
- Joint Ventures
- Employment and Labour
- Foreign Investments
- Estate and Trust Law
- Wills and Probate
- Conveyancing and Property Law
- Landlord and Tenant
- Trade Marks and Patents
- Public and Private International Law
- Insurance Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Settlements and Mediation
- Offshore Law
- Corporations and Banks
- Trusts and Insurance Companies
- Licensed registered agent for International Business Companies
|Contact Info||Telephone: (473)4445550|
|Education||University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus, Republic of Trinidad & Tobago (Bachelor of Science, Hons., Business Management, 1978); George Washington University in Washington D.C., USA (Master of Science in Systems Analysis, 1984); University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados (Bachelor of Laws, Upper Second Class Hons.)|
|Admitted||1994, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago; 1998, Grenada|
|Memberships ||Grenada Bar Association|
I have over 25 years experience in business management, project analysis, management and evaluation, banking and doing business in the Caribbean. As a former project analyst, consultant and banker I have worked in practically every country in the English-speaking Caribbean.
Before going into private practice I worked with many major industrial projects in the Caribbean, including development of sea ports, airports, hotels, roads and industrial parks.
• Certificate in Legal Education from the Hugh Wooding Law School.
• Project Officer with the Caribbean Industrial Research Institute (CARIRI) in Trinidad.
• Teaching Assistant at the faculty of Engineering & Applied Science at the George Washington University in Washington D.C.
• Part-time Lecturer in Management at the faculty of Engineering at the University of the West Indies in St. Augustine, Trinidad
• Project Analyst at the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) in Barbados on various projects in the Caribbean.
• Consultant to the Tourism and Industrial Development Company (TIDCO) in Trinidad & Tobago
• Assistant Manager of the Grenada Branch of Republic Finance and Merchant Bank (FINCOR) Legal Education Certificate - Hugh Wooding Law School, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine - 1994
|Profile Visibility |
|#3 in weekly profile views out of 25 lawyers in Saint George's, Grenada|
|#110,987 in weekly profile views out of 1,739,582 total lawyers Overall|