- Corporate & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Technology, Communications & Media
- Private Equity
- Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Products
|Contact Info||Telephone: 617.348.1619|
Internet: Each Attorney's Internet Address takes the following form: first initial, last name @mintz.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
|University ||Boston College, B.A.|
|Law School||Suffolk University, J.D., magna cum laude|
|Born||Winchester, Massachusetts, February 23, 1979|
Matt represents public and private companies and private equity firms in a broad range of transactions and corporate matters. His practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, securities law compliance and general corporate representation. Matt has served as counsel for clients in a number of sectors, including life sciences, telecommunications, retail, higher education and technology.
Before joining Mintz Levin, Matt was an associate at an international law firm. During law school, he served as Articles Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
• Essilor International SA in its acquisition of Costa Inc. (NASDAQ: ATX)
• FGX International Inc. in its acquisition of Stylemark
• Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) in the sale of its cancer medical probe business to Dilon Technologies
• Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) in the sale of its x-ray fluorescence lead paint detector business to Protec SA
• PTC Inc. (NASDAQ: PTC) in its acquisition of Enigma Information Systems Ltd.
• Ampersand Capital Partners in its acquisitions of numerous portfolio companies, including Blue Sky Biotech, Modified Polymer Components, ATS Labs and clinical toxicology companies
• Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering
• Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ: LAMR) in Rule 144A debt offerings and follow-on exchange offers
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,906 in weekly profile views out of 19,464 lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts|
|#129,265 in weekly profile views out of 1,568,853 total lawyers Overall|