Mayora & Mayora, S.C. is a leading law firm in Guatemala for international business transactions. The firm has been in existence almost 50 years and covers different areas of practice including:
Corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, foreign investment, commercial contracts and operations, taxation, litigation, local and international arbitration, labour and immigration, telecommunications, energy, oil and mining, development of infrastructures, public and private procurement.
Through the course of its existence, Mayora & Mayora, S.C. has been a pioneer in the representation of foreign international banks; in the organization of oil companies; in the incorporation of international air carriers upon the opening of the market; in the organization of the securities exchange; in the privatization of the telecommunications and other sectors of the economy; participating in international commercial arbitration; and in the first issues of securities by Guatemalan banks or companies in the international capital markets.
Among our team, there are several attorneys capable of providing their services in more than one language including Spanish, English, French and German.
- IFLR 1000: Top Tier Firm 2014
- CHAMBERS & PARTNERS: Ranked in Chambers Latin America 2013 - Leading Firm
- CHAMBERS & PARTNERS: Top Raked in Chambers Global 2012 - Leading Firm
- LEGAL 500: Top Tier and Leading Firm 2013
- CORPORATE INTL.: Winner 2014
- LATIN LAWYER 250: Recommended Firm in 2012 and 2013.