- Corporate Law / Business Organizations
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Divestitures
|University ||University of Toledo, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1978|
|Law School||University of Toledo, J.D., cum laude, 1981|
|Born||Toledo, Ohio, May 9, 1957|
Michael S. McGowan has extensive experience in representing closely held businesses and their owners. He regularly represents clients in a variety of merger and acquisition, capital raising and other business transactions. He has substantial experience in structuring business entities and real estate transactions, including tax-free exchanges, succession planning for closely held businesses, assisting clients in the financial analysis of business transactions and federal and state administrative tax controversies. Mike also has extensive experience in the areas of taxation, pass-through entities and general business matters.
· Best Lawyers in America, 1995 - 2014
· Best Lawyers "Toledo Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year," 2013
· Toledo Business Journal, "Who's Who in Toledo Area Law"
· AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#94 in weekly profile views out of 1,786 lawyers in Toledo, Ohio|
|#125,167 in weekly profile views out of 1,511,893 total lawyers Overall|