Mr. Mullin's practice focuses on local and state government, civil litigation, and real property, including zoning and comprehensive planning matters.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Mr. Mullin was the Nassau County Attorney for 25 years. In this position, he represented the Board of County Commissioners, the Clerk of the Court, and the Supervisor of Elections. He provided legal assistance to the Board, and its staff, Planning and Zoning Board, and advisory boards, and represented the Board of County Commissioners in litigation and administrative proceedings. Litigation included everything from land use matters and contract litigation to the 2000 Election litigation.
Mr. Mullin has represented clients in re-zonings, conditional use matters, land use amendments, permitting matters, DRI's, sector plan issues, Department of Community Affairs matters, and issues involving county and local city governments.
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
•Lecturer, Florida Association of County Attorneys
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
•Past President of the Board, Family Support Services of North Florida, 2013-2014
• Member, Family Support Services of North Florida, 2007-present
• Prior Board Member and Treasurer, Micah's Place
• Board Member, Nassau County Boys and Girls Club, 2008-2013
• Board Member, Nassau Builders Council
• Board Member, Nassau County Economic Development Board
• Lecturer, Florida Association of County Attorneys, 2008-present
• Past President of the Nassau County Bar Association, 1984-1985 and 2007-2008