- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Business and Tort Litigation
- Banking and Financial Services
|Contact Info||Telephone: 904.346.5735|
|University ||University of Buffalo, B.A., 1998|
|Law School||Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2001|
|Admitted||2003, Florida; U.S. District Courts, Northern District, Middle District of Florida and Southern District of Florida; U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District, Middle District of Florida and Southern District of Florida|
Mr. Waskiewicz's practice is concentrated on commercial litigation with an emphasis on bankruptcy and creditors' rights. He represents secured and unsecured lenders in all aspects of bankruptcy cases. Mr. Waskiewicz also has extensive experience representing bankruptcy trustees and debtors.
Previous Professional Experience
Prior to joining Rogers Towers, Mr. Waskiewicz was a staff attorney for the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee, Douglas W. Neway in Jacksonville, Florida. In this capacity, he was responsible for handling all facets of Chapter 13 cases, including representing the Trustee's office in adversary proceedings.
Publications and Presentations
• Presenter, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association Boot Camp: "The Means Test"
• Presenter, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association Seminar: "Rule 3002.1- A Trap for Unwary Secured Creditors"
• Presenter, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association Seminar: "Deciding What Chapter to File"
Bar Association Memberships
• The Florida Bar
• Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar
Professional and Community Involvement
• Speaker, Florida Coastal School of Law
(Also at Ponte Vedra Beach Office)
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#240 in weekly profile views out of 4,274 lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida|
|#93,313 in weekly profile views out of 1,733,488 total lawyers Overall|