Nancy Lash represents clients in broad aspects of commercial real estate, including the negotiation, documentation and closing of the sale, purchase and development of vacant land, office buildings, apartment buildings, and mixed-use hotel, condominium and retail projects, and the representation of borrowers in obtaining acquisition and construction financing. Nancy also has wide-ranging experience representing landlords and tenants in complex lease negotiations.
Areas of Concentration
· Complex commercial real estate transactions
· Commercial leasing, including ground leases
· Commercial lending
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
· Member, Association of Commercial Real Estate Women
· Trustee, United Way of Miami-Dade
· Member, American Bar Association
· Former Co-Chair, Title Insurance and Surveys Committee for the Real Property Section of the American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2008-2014
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
· Selected, Daily Business Review, "Top Dealmaker of the Year - Industrial (Real Estate) Category," 2012-2013
· Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2010-2013
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2007, 2009-2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Honored, Women Extraordinaire, Business Leader Magazine, 2011
· Selected, Top Dealmaker Finalist - Retail Category, Daily Business Review, 2010
· Listed, The Legal 500 United S tates, 2009
· Honored, Top Women in Florida Commercial Real Estate, Florida Real Estate Journal, 2007
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Representation of non-traded REIT since its inception in 2010, in the acquisition of industrial buildings throughout the United States valued in excess $1 billion.
· Representation of U.S. real estate arm of a Hong-Kong listed multinational corporation in acquisition, development and financing of "Brickell CityCentre", a large-scale mixed-use retail, hotel, office and condominium project located in Downtown Miami.
· Representation of tenants/developers in ground lease development projects with local municipalities and counties ("public-private" projects and partnerships), including the Miami Art Museum in the development of "Museum Park" located in Downtown Miami.
· Representation of non-traded REIT in the acquisition of office buildings, shopping centers and industrial sites throughout the United States, including the single largest U.S. commercial real estate portfolio transaction in 2010 value in excess of $1.3 billion.
· Representation of largest U.S. residential apartment REIT in acquisition and disposition of apartment projects throughout the State of Florida.
· Representation of developers in acquisition and financing of hotel, condominium, retail and industrial warehouse projects in South Florida.
· Representation of landlords and tenants in office, retail and industrial leases throughout the State of Florida.