Nancy Baldwin Reimann is a partner in the Tax and Estate Planning Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Nancy Reimann's practice encompasses estate planning, probate and trust administration, and fiduciary litigation. She specializes in creating plans for the transmission of individual wealth, including ways to minimize gift, estate and generation-skipping taxes on the transfer of closely-held business interests and other family assets. Ms. Reimann also advises fiduciaries regarding the administration of trusts and estates, and represents clients in trust and estate litigation, as well as estate tax audits. A unique area of her practice involves counseling lenders on making and enforcing loans and other credit accommodations (security interests, guarantees) that involve deceased obligors or trusts.
· American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (Fellow)
· Member, Executive Committee, Trusts & Estates Section, State Bar of California, 2013
· Member, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section of the California State Bar Association
· Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
· Member, California Women Lawyers Association
· Member, Trusts and Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
· Chair, Trusts and Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2005-2006
· Non-Probate Transfers (Chapter 2), California Decedent Estate Practice, CEB, 2009 and 2012 update