Natalie represents persons injured as the result of auto accidents, work accidents and from medical errors/negligence. She has tried cases in the Delaware Superior Court, the Delaware Industrial Accident Board, in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and in the Circuit Court for Cecil County, and she has successfully argued numerous times before the Delaware Supreme Court. Natalie is not afraid of pursuing new legal theories or causes of action, leading her to file and litigate one of the first EMTALA cases in Delaware (EMTALA is a claim brought under a Federal statute, the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, that prohibits treating some patients - usually the poor or underinsured - in an emergency room disparately from others). Natalie has also handled cases brought under the Federal False Claims Act ("qui tam" cases) for whistleblowers who are aware that a company (often their employer) is defrauding the Federal or State government out of money. During the early years of Natalie's practice, she represented insurance companies in personal injury and workers' compensation cases and she continues to use her knowledge of how insurance companies work to help her clients today.
· $7.2M verdict for misdiagnosed breast cancer victim
· $1.25M settlement for victim of motor vehicle accident
· $1M settlement for man rendered paraplegic in work accident
· Best Lawyers in America®, Workers' Compensation, recognized since 2007
· Delaware Today magazine, Workers' Compensation, nominated as a "Top Lawyer" in Delaware
Memberships and Affiliations
· Delaware State Bar Association, Member
· American College of Legal Medicine, Member
· Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Member
· American Association for Justice, Member
Peace v. Shellhorn & Hill, Inc.
Young Conaway Attorneys Honored in The Best Lawyers in America, 8.9.2010
Most Super Lawyers® In Delaware...Again!, 6.16.2010
(Also at Wilmington Office)