Nataliya Rymer focuses her practice on employment-based immigration and compliance. She represents clients in a wide range of employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant matters, including professionals, managers and executives, artists and entertainers, treaty traders and investors, immigrant investors, and persons of extraordinary ability.
Nataliya also has experience working with employers on I-9 employment verification matters as well as H-1B and LCA compliance-related issues. She counsels employers on due diligence issues, including internal audits and reviews, as well as minimization of exposure and liabilities in government investigations.
In addition, Nataliya is experienced with family-based immigration and immigration-related federal court litigation issues, as well as waivers of inadmissibility.
Areas of Concentration
• Labor certification applications
• Employment based immigrant and nonimmigrant visas
• I-9 employment verification
• H-1B and LCA compliance
• Immigration litigation
• Immigrant investors (EB-5)
• Intern, U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General Corps, Yokosuka, Japan
Associated News & Events
10.19.15 Greenberg Traurig's Nataliya Rymer to Speak at Temple University on Immigration Options for Graduates
09.29.15 Greenberg Traurig Of Counsel Nataliya Rymer Elected to Philadelphia International House Board of Trustees
03.24.15 Greenberg Traurig Partners with Drexel University for ' Taste of Law'
02.17.15 Greenberg Traurig Elevates 3 Attorneys in the Philadelphia Office
02.11.15 Greenberg Traurig Names Shareholder Class of 2015, Reports Record Financial Performance for 2014
02.10.15 Greenberg Traurig's Nataliya Rymer to Speak on Immigration Options for Graduates
01.05.15 A Year in Review: Greenberg Traurig Philadelphia
11.14.14 Greenberg Traurig Philadelphia Receives Five First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News - Best Lawyers 2015 ' Best Law Firms'
04.29.14 Greenberg Traurig's Nataliya Rymer a Thought Leader at We Own It Summit
03.21.14 Greenberg Traurig to Co-Host Breakfast On Comprehensive Immigration Reform for Colleges and Universities
10.01.14 Keeping You Up-to-Date: GT Immigration Newsletter (October 2014)
Articles, Publications, & Lectures
• Speaker, Guide to Graduating with a Visa, Temple U Beasley School of Law, February 12, 2015
• Panelist, Immigration Law Forum 2014, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, September 19, 2014
• Presenter, Understanding the Impact of Visa Retrogression for Chinese EB-5 Applicants Webinar, GT Webinar, September 3, 2014
• Quoted, EB-5 Visa Ceiling is Short-Term, Expert Says, China Daily USA, August 28, 2014
• Panelist, Your Government at Work: Policy Impacts on Women High Growth Entrepreneurs and Their Ventures, 5th Annual We Own It Summit (WOIS), May 1, 2014
• Co-Panelist, Comprehensive Immigration Reform and Assistance with International Recruitment Efforts For Colleges and Universities, GT Seminar with Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY, April 3, 2014
• Contributor, Inside Business Immigration: Legal Analysis for the Global Employer Blog Blog
• Presenter, Keeping ICE Off Your Tailgate, Women in the Green Industry, John Deere, September 20, 2013
• Speaker, Comprehensive Immigration Reform and its Impact on Colleges and Universities, Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts, Boston, MA, June 27, 2013
• Speaker, Comprehensive Immigration Reform and Its Impact on Colleges and Universities, Greenberg Traurig Webinar, May 6, 2013
• Quoted, Senate Bill Revamps Employment-Based Green Card System, shrm.org, May 6, 2013
• Quoted, Senate Bill Mandates eVerify for All Employers, shrm.org, April 29, 2013
• Speaker, Third Party-Site Placement: Hs and Ls, American Immigration Lawyers Association Webinar, October 4, 2012
• Speaker, Immigration Options after Graduation, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, May 2012
• Speaker, Waivers of Inadmissibility, American Immigration Lawyers Association - Philadelphia Chapter Spring Seminar, Philadelphia, PA, March 2012