Neal Law is an AV Pre-Eminent Rated Georgia Personal Injury & Wrongful Trial law firm based in Atlanta. Our mission is to zealously represent victims of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death in pursuit of full and complete justice. We try your case to a jury if the insurance company is not fair and reasonable. We handle a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases. See our website at www.neal-law.com or call our office at 678-365-4117 or Mr. Neal's cell at 706-829-6229 for a prompt reply.
FOR THE PLAINTIFF
• Vann v. Finley – double fatality trailer fire, over $4,000,000 recovered from three defendants. Defeated City of Augusta on claims of official and sovereign immunity in the trial court, Ga. Court of Appeals, and Ga. Supreme Court (2008-2012)
• Hill v. USA Truck Inc., - $3,000,000 jury verdict in Federal Court in Anderson, South Carolina in a tractor trailer v. bicycle wreck case that resulted in a broken leg and minor brain injury to client. (2007)
• Daniel v. Atl. Gas Light Co. – substantial confidential settlement in a wrongful death case resulting from negligent inspection of water heater (2011).
• Curry v. Board of Regents of Georgia, MCG Hospital - $1,530,000 structured settlement for two surviving minor children against the Medical College of Georgia for failure to diagnose and treat a cerebral brain aneurysm of their 27 year old mother (2003)
• Williams v. APAC and SC DOT - $1,050,000 cash settlement in favor of a 50 year old wife, mother, grandmother, and worker who was driving to work in the rain when she hit a patch of standing water on defective section of I-20 in Aiken, S. C. and hydroplaned into trees (2004)
• Peterson v. Board of Regents/MCG Hospital - $777,000 cash/structured settlement for a wife and two children against several doctors of the Medical College of Georgia for failure to diagnose and treat colon cancer of one of its landscaping employees (1999)
• Wilson v. Drew Enterprises - $650,000 cash settlement against a tractor trailer company in personal injury case (2011)
• Morris v. Willie Smith and Waste Mgmt. - $800,000 cash settlement in wreck between logging truck and commercial trash truck (2000).