Neal Law is an AV Pre-Eminent Rated Georgia Personal Injury & Wrongful Trial law firm that handles cases statewide in Georgia, with offices in Atlanta and Augusta . We are dedicated to one-on-one contact with each of client and zealously represent victims of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death in pursuit of full and complete justice. We try your case to a jury if the insurance company is not fair and reasonable. We handle a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases. See our website at www.neal-law.com or call Mr. Neal on his cell at 706-829-6229 for a prompt, personal reply from THE TRIAL LAWYER who runs the firm.
FOR THE PLAINTIFF
• Vann v. Finley — double fatality trailer fire, over $4,000,000 recovered from three defendants. Defeated City of Augusta on claims of official and sovereign immunity in the trial court, Ga. Court of Appeals, and Ga. Supreme Court (2008-2012)
• Hill v. USA Truck Inc., - $3,000,000 jury verdict in Federal Court in Anderson, South Carolina in a tractor trailer v. bicycle wreck case that resulted in a broken leg and minor brain injury to client. (2007)
• Daniel v. Atl. Gas Light Co. — substantial confidential settlement in a wrongful death case resulting from negligent inspection of water heater (2011).
• Curry v. Board of Regents of Georgia, MCG Hospital - $1,530,000 structured settlement for two surviving minor children against the Medical College of Georgia for failure to diagnose and treat a cerebral brain aneurysm of their 27 year old mother (2003)
• Williams v. APAC and SC DOT - $1,050,000 cash settlement in favor of a 50 year old wife, mother, grandmother, and worker who was driving to work in the rain when she hit a patch of standing water on defective section of I-20 in Aiken, S. C. and hydroplaned into trees (2004)
• Peterson v. Board of Regents/MCG Hospital - $777,000 cash/structured settlement for a wife and two children against several doctors of the Medical College of Georgia for failure to diagnose and treat colon cancer of one of its landscaping employees (1999)
• Wilson v. Drew Enterprises - $650,000 cash settlement against a tractor trailer company in personal injury case (2011)
• Morris v. Willie Smith and Waste Mgmt. - $800,000 cash settlement in wreck between logging truck and commercial trash truck (2000).