The personal injury lawyers at Needham, Kepner & Fish help accident victims who were injured because of someone else's negligence. Our attorneys are dedicated to winning you the compensation you need and deserve.
- Auto accidents
- Bicycle and scooter accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Physical and financial elder abuse
- Toxic torts
- Business litigation
With more than 100 years of collective legal experience serving clients in San Jose, San Francisco, Monterey and Sacramento, our lawyers have received numerous honors, including being AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for maintaining high legal and ethical standards. Craig Needham has been included in Super Lawyers for six years, and we are routinely selected as local counsel by out-of-state law firms.
We offer the resources of a big firm but provide the personal attention you would expect from a smaller practice. We understand the emotional, physical and financial damage that an accident can cause. We are dedicated to getting results for you and your family. Our record of large judgments and settlements is evidence of that commitment.
Our law firm represents clients in a broad range of injury matters, including bike accidents, motorcycle accidents, scooter accidents, auto accidents and truck accidents, in San Jose and throughout the Bay Area.
Because bikes offer their riders no protection, these accidents often result in severe injuries or death. Bike accidents are commonly caused by:
- Distracted and impaired driving: Cyclists are frequently injured by motorists driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Drivers may also misjudge distances, fail to signal properly or be unaware of the presence of a bicycle.
- Road defects: Bicycle accidents occur when roads become hazardous because of cracks, potholes, washouts or other defects.
- Bicycle part defects: Faulty parts can lead to serious bicycle accidents. Our meticulous investigation of the accident scene and the bicycle's parts is crucial in determining the cause of a bicycle accident.
At Needham, Kepner & Fish, we are cyclists ourselves, so we understand how these accidents can happen. If you have been injured in a bike accident caused by someone else's negligence, you should retain experienced bike accident lawyers to pursue compensation for your injuries.
The lawyers at Needham, Kepner & Fish provide aggressive representation to clients who are injured in San Jose auto accidents or who suffer other personal injuries in San Francisco, Monterey or elsewhere in the Bay Area. We are available weekends and evenings by appointment. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact Needham, Kepner & Fish today. We handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you pay us nothing unless you recover compensation.