Practice/Industry Group Overview
Our corporate practice covers a wide array of clients, from small local businesses and start-up companies to large businesses with locations across multiple states and international operations.
Our clients are successful in a wide range of industries, including banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, transportation, textiles, computers and other technologies, wholesale and retail sales, distribution services, agribusiness, construction, real estate development and management, and natural resources development.
Nexsen Pruet’s corporate legal services include:
- Contract review and negotiations
- Forming corporations (C and S), partnerships (including LLPs), limited liability companies (LLC), non-profit corporations and charitable groups, and other business and eleemosynary organizations
- Formation of holding companies, QSubs, and joint ventures
- Corporate finance transactions involving both debt and equity capital markets
- Structuring and implementing acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, dissolutions, control contests, recapitalizations and other complex business transactions
- Corporate audits, updates, and modernizations
- Succession planning and generational transition
- Franchising and licensing
At Nexsen Pruet, we understand that entrepreneurial success is driven by vision, commitment, and a unique kind of energy. Our team reflects that spirit and provides the breadth of skills necessary to take businesses from idea to IPO (or wherever your final destination may be).