- Intellectual Property
- Life Sciences
- Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- IP Litigation
- Media & Telecommunications
|University ||California Institute of Technology,, M.S., Chemistry; Harvard University,, A.B., Chemistry, magna cum laude|
|Law School||Fordham Law School,, J.D.|
|Admitted||New Jersey; New York; U.S. District Court; U.S. Patent & Trademark Office; Connecticut|
|Born||October 20, 1977|
Nicholas J. DiCeglie, Jr. has experience in patent procurement, patentability and infringement opinion research and due diligence in the chemical, pharmaceutical, polymer, inorganic material, and biotechnology fields for clients ranging from startup polymer and biotech companies to established pharmaceutical and materials science corporations.
Nick has maintained highly complex patent portfolios and has performed extensive legal research for a variety of due diligence and litigation projects. He has also reviewed and analyzed patent portfolios for a variety of financial transactions.
· Nick has managed substantial intellectual property portfolios on behalf of several up-and-coming polymer adhesive and biotech companies.
· Nick has assisted in the development of commercial small molecule pharmaceutical products by providing in-depth research on recent trends and target applications for a number of corporations.
· Nick has counseled several venture capital organizations regarding the patent landscape of new and established pharmaceutical products for investment viability.
Before Edwards Wildman
Prior to joining the Firm, Nick was a registered patent agent at two prominent intellectual property boutique firms in New York City, where he worked while completing his law degree at night. Nick earned his M.S. in chemistry with Professor Jonas Peters at the California Institute of Technology. His research was directed to novel organic ligands for use in organometallic applications. Prior to his graduate training Nick received an A.B. from Harvard University, where he earned highest honors from the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Nick is an active supporter of the arts, having been acting producer for a number of off-off Broadway productions. He also enjoys cooking, board games, and is an avid bowler with Big Apple Recreational Sports.
|Profile Visibility |
|#10,001 in weekly profile views out of 89,481 lawyers in New York, New York|
|#118,117 in weekly profile views out of 1,538,052 total lawyers Overall|