Oduvaldo Lara Junior is a Foreign Law Clerk in the Corporate & Securities practice group of Greenberg Traurig's Miami office.
Oduvaldo focuses his practice on corporate law. With over 10 years of practice, he is experienced with cross-border transactions, financings and acquisitions, and his practice includes the day-to-day corporate activities of Brazilian entities, listed companies and corporate governance, public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and transnational financings.
Areas of Concentration
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Corporate and securities
· Cross-border financing transactions
· Private equity and venture capital
· Joint ventures
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
· Member, Associação Brasileira de Companhias Abertas (Abrasca) (Brazilian Listed Companies Association)
· Senior Associate, TozziniFreire Advogados, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2008-2013
· Senior Analyst, AES Eletropaulo S.A., Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2006-2008
· Legal Coordinator, Banco Votorantim S.A., Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2003-2006
· Trainee, BankBoston N.A., Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1999-2002