- Financial Services
- Antitrust & Unfair Competition
- Healthcare Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Class Action
- Education Litigation
|Contact Info||Telephone: 314.480.1829|
|University ||University of Michigan, B.S.E., Aerospace Engineering, 1985; University of Michigan, M.S.E., Aerospace Engineering, magna cum laude, 1986; Order of Barristers; Order of the Coif|
|Law School||Washington University School of Law, J.D., 1993; Washington University Law Quarterly, Developments Editor|
|Admitted||1993, Missouri; 1994, Illinois|
Omri is a member of the firm's Financial Services industry team and practices primarily in the area of complex business litigation. He has substantial experience in all aspects of trial practice in federal and state courts, as well as in arbitration. He represents clients in class action lawsuits, disputes concerning commercial contracts, patent license agreements and business torts. In addition, Omri has briefed and argued cases in several federal and state courts of appeal. Among his industry representations with favorable results are the following:
· Defended a pharmacy-benefit management company in a commercial dispute challenging various business practices.
· Represented a leader in the grain and transportation industries by obtaining summary judgment on breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and monopolization claims.
· Advised insurance company in a highly contested multistate market conduct examination.
In addition, he has represented healthcare clients in class-action litigation, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) actions and general civil litigation proceedings.
Awards & Recognitions
· Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
Professional Associations & Memberships
· American Bar Association
· The Missouri Bar
· Clayton Parks & Recreation Commission, 2006-present
· Clayton Recreation, Sports and Wellness Commission. 2008-present
· Clayton School District, Board of Education, 2006-present
· Represented a large pharmacy-benefit management company in favorable conclusion to a commercial dispute that challenged various business practices.
· Defended a Fortune 500 global provider of technology-based agricultural products against a nationwide class action case claiming price-fixing in violation of the Sherman Act.
· Defended a large pharmacy-benefit management company against a nationwide class action lawsuit and obtained summary judgment in multidistrict ERISA litigation.
· Represented a leader in the grain and transportation industries by obtaining summary judgment on breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and monopolization claims, leading to a favorable settlement.
· Represented a large insurance company in a highly contested multistate market conduct examination that was resolved favorably.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#694 in weekly profile views out of 8,584 lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri|
|#133,092 in weekly profile views out of 1,510,377 total lawyers Overall|