P. Scott Micho's legal practice is rooted in a desire to help people. As a married father of two, he understands and cares about families. He knows how a legal dispute can threaten an entire family's finances and welfare-and especially how divorce and related custody issues can be highly stressful, particularly to vulnerable children.
He strives as your advocate to reach the best legal resolution for you while remaining sensitive to your personal concerns. His objective is to minimize your stress and the strain placed on your family.
Financial knowledge at your service
Mr. Micho was an investment executive with a major Wall Street investment firm before taking up the practice of law. His specialized knowledge of financial matters-pensions, retirement plans, insurance, and many different kinds of investments-is a valuable asset for his clients in divorce and family law cases, estate planning, personal injury cases, and negotiation of case settlements.
What happens when you meet with P. Scott Micho, Esq.
P. Scott Micho provides a free initial consultation about your case to-
- Review the facts and explains your legal rights to you
- Explain the entire process the case may involve, from first steps through negotiation and trial, if necessary
- Answer all your questions
- Explain all the legal terminology you hear
- Advise you what a court will likely do with your case
- Counsel you on what to do
- Informs you about all the potential fees and expenses of pursuing a lawsuit
As a skilled negotiator, P. Scott Micho is able to bring most of the disputes he handles to voluntarily negotiated resolution. However, if it is necessary to go to court to meet your objective, his courtroom experience will be a valuable asset on your behalf.