Patricia M. Rosendahl focuses her practice in commercial litigation and contract review, construction litigation, environmental matters, and international dispute resolution. She also has wide-ranging experience in oil and gas litigation, securities litigation, internet disputes, railroad law, admiralty law, as well as consumer finance and insurance coverage disputes. She represents owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, and subcontractors in construction disputes; government contractors with claims against federal, state, and local entities; large and small companies in contract disputes; landowners, tenants, operators, and transporters in environmental litigation and regulatory actions; landowners, developers, and contractors in flooding cases; consumers, retailers, and manufacturers in product liability cases; investors in securities litigation; sellers, buyers, lessors, lessees, and realtors in real estate disputes; railroads and claimants in FELA actions, contract claims, and rail accidents; well owners, operators, contractors, and subcontractors in oil and gas and pipeline disputes; individuals and companies in Jones Act, LHWCA, and OCSLA disputes; nursing homes, hospitals, and medical suppliers in medical malpractice claims; and a variety of parties in toxic tort cases. Her litigation experience includes actions in federal and state courts, domestic and international arbitrations, class action lawsuits and multi-district litigation, as well as a specialized practice in the court of federal claims. Her appellate practice includes both federal and state appeals.
Areas of Concentration
• Commercial litigation and contract review
• Construction litigation
• International dispute resolution
• Environmental compliance and litigation
• Prior to practicing law, Tricia was employed by the Texas Department of Health where she was appointed to several task forces by the Texas Attorney General to investigate health care providers.
Associated News & Events
11.03.15 Greenberg Traurig Named 'Law Firm of the Year' for Environmental Law
05.15.15 Greenberg Traurig's Patricia Rosendahl Presides Over the Houston Bar Association's First Equine Law Seminar
11.14.14 Greenberg Traurig's Environmental Practice Receives Top Tier Rankings in U.S. News - Best Lawyers 2015 ' Best Law Firms' List
06.14.11 Greenberg Traurig Expands its Houston Office with the Addition of Patricia M. Rosendahl
Articles, Publications, & Lectures
• “ A New Approach to Dual Nationality, ” Houston Journal of International Law, 8:305, 1985.
Lectures and Presentations
• Panelist, Animal Law and Natural Disasters, Animal Law Institute, Houston, TX, March 22, 2013
• Panelist, Blue Ribbon Resilient Communities Leadership Forum, sponsored by the American Wetlands Foundation, Galveston, TX, November 2011
• Speaker, “ Cybersquatting and Domain Name Disputes - Resolving Disputes in Special Sectors, ” International Business Law Summit sponsored by the Center for International Legal Studies, Egypt, November 2009