Pat practices primarily in the areas of commercial law with an emphasis on construction litigation, corporate, probate, and real estate law.
He is extensively involved in the affairs of the local building and construction industry. He serves as general counsel to the Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard County.
An active participant in local civil and governmental affairs, Pat is past chairman of the board of trustees of Brevard Community College. He served as a member of the Water Management District of South Brevard, and on the Planning and Zoning board of the City of West Melbourne.
Pat served on active duty with the Army from 1972-1975, where he was a French interpreter in the United States Army Security Agency. He is a graduate of the Defense Language Institute.
· The Florida Bar
· Brevard County Bar Association
Civic - Current
· Space Coast Economic Development Commission, Board Member
· Renaissance Acquisition Company, LLC. of Indianapolis, Indiana, Board Member
Civic - Past
· Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard
· Melbourne Central Catholic High School Champions Club
· Brevard County Community College, Board of Trustees, Chairman
· Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard, Board of Trustees, Vice President
· Water Management District of South Brevard, Member
· West Melbourne Planning and Zoning Board, Member
· St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Palm Bay, Florida, Chairman, Finance Committee
· King Center for the Performing Arts, Board Member
· Melbourne Civic Theater, Board Member
· South Brevard Habitat for Humanity, Business Advisory Committee