Paul Frimmer specializes in estate planning, wills and trusts, probate and trust administration, postmortem tax planning, probate litigation, art law, charitable giving and tax issues relating to these matters.
Mr. Frimmer has authored and co-authored more than 50 publications on estate planning and related areas. He is also a frequent speaker at national and local estate planning seminars and institutes, including the NYU Tax Institute, the USC Tax Institute, the University of Miami Estate Planning Institute, ALI-ABA seminars, the USC Probate and Trust Institute and the UCLA Estate Planning Institute.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb LLP, Mr. Frimmer was partner and head of the Personal Planning Group at Irell & Manella LLP.
PUBLICATIONS AND MEDIA
Loeb & Loeb Expands Trusts & Estates Practice
January 21, 2010
Loeb & Loeb: A Model in Guiding Clients in their Philanthropy
Spring 2011 CCF News for Advisors
• Named Best Lawyer in Trusts and Estates, Trust and Estate Litigation, Tax Law and Non-Profit/Charities Law, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (1983-2015)
• Named Los Angeles Litigation - Trusts & Estates Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers (2013)
• Highest AV Preeminent (5 out of 5) Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
• Named in The Legal 500 US in Tax, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2010 edition)
• Received highest ranking in Chambers USA 2011-2014 editions, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in National Wealth Management: Western Region (also recognized in 2008-2010 editions)
• Received highest ranking in Chambers USA 2011-2014 editions, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in California Tax: Estate Planning (also recognized in 2008-2010 editions)
• Named in Southern California Super Lawyers in Estate Planning & Probate, Tax and Non-Profit, a Thomson Reuters business (2004-2014); listed in the Top 100 Southern California Super Lawyers (2004-2007 and 2011)
• Named “ One of the Top 12 Estate Lawyers in the U.S.” by Portfolio.com, published by Conde Nast (2008)
• Certified as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization