Paul maintains a general practice involving both criminal litigation and business/corporate law. During his articles Paul was engaged in criminal law files at all levels of Saskatchewan Court (Provincial, Queen's Bench, and the Court of Appeal). He also has experience preparing and reviewing legal agreements on a range of corporate and commercial matters.
While in law school, Paul served as 3rd year class representative which included co-chairing the grad committee. He also served as manager and guitarist of the Dissent (U of S Law's charity rock band).
Paul maintains involvement in the family's farming operation near Pense, SK.
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2013
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Royal Canadian Legion
· Member, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (SYPE)
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Member, Saskatchewan Bar Association
· Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association (STLA)