- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act - ADEA
- Americans with Disabilities Act - ADA
- Collective Bargaining and Arbitration
- Employment Law and Benefits
- Employment Litigation
- ERISA Litigation
- Executive Severance Contracts
- Fair Labor Standards Act - FLSA
- Family and Medical Leave Act - FMLA
- Federal and State Litigation
- Wage and Hour Litigation
- Federal Employment Law
- Fiduciary Obligations and Disputes
- Fiduciary Obligations and Disputes Arising out of ERISA
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Labor Law Aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation of Employment Disputes
- National Labor Relations Board - NLRB
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Litigation
- Title VII
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
|University ||University of Texas, B.A., with honors, 1989|
|Law School||University of Texas, J.D., with honors, 1993|
|Admitted||Arizona; California; Texas; Arizona Court of Appeals; U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona; Arizona Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit|
Pavneet Singh Uppal is the managing partner of the Phoenix office.
Pavneet focuses his practice on labor and employment disputes with an emphasis on unfair competition, wrongful discharge and equal employment opportunity litigation.
He has extensive experience with state and federal litigation concerning enforcement of covenants not to compete and defending management in lawsuits alleging violations of employment discrimination statutes, contracts and common law rights.
Pavneet has experience in designing and implementing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
He counsels employers on preventing discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
He has litigated employment cases, including class actions, in federal and state trial and appellate courts, at arbitration and before administrative agencies. Pavneet also handles employee benefits litigation matters.
Quotes and Soundbites
Arpaio, Feds Take Different Illegal-Immigration Paths September 30, 2011
Bad Economy Opens Door For Exploitation of Interns July 20, 2011
Changes to Disabilities Act Protects More Workers April 15, 2011
Fisher & Phillips Celebrates Grand Opening of Phoenix Office
October 7, 2010
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#760 in weekly profile views out of 8,272 lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona|
|#118,117 in weekly profile views out of 1,538,052 total lawyers Overall|