|University ||University of Delaware, B.S.B.A., 1993|
|Law School||University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1996|
|Admitted||1996, New Jersey; 1997, New York|
|Born||East Islip, New York, August 17, 1971|
Peter Greenbaum is a shareholder with Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A. and practices on the Business Law Team and the Healthcare Team.
In the business law area, Mr. Greenbaum's focus is on general corporate law and corporate counseling. He has extensive transactional experience in stock and asset acquisitions representing both buyers and sellers. In addition, he has expertise in contract drafting and negotiation and providing legal consultation and document review to business entities of all sizes, both publicly and privately held. Mr. Greenbaum also provides corporate counseling to his clients in the e-commerce and computer-related fields. As a member of the Healthcare Team, Mr. Greenbaum structures professional practices for healthcare professionals and provides healthcare-related advice.
Mr. Greenbaum frequently lectures on behalf of the New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, as well as to professionals and business owners at association meetings and organizations. He also frequently serves as a guest lecturer at St. John's University. Mr. Greenbaum has had articles published in many periodicals, including the New Jersey Law Journal and New Jersey Biz Magazine. He has also written a chapter entitled “Negotiating the Sale of a Medical Practice” in “The Physician's Comprehensive Guide to Negotiating”, as well as a chapter entitled “Sales of Medical Practices” in the “Representing Physicians Handbook.”
Mr. Greenbaum is a member of the New Jersey State and Middlesex County Bar Associations and a member of the Association's Internet and Computer Law Committee. He is also a member of the Edison Chamber of Commerce Board. He is a former member of the Board of Directors of New Jersey Lawyer (2005-2008).
Mr. Greenbaum was selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers -Rising Stars Editions 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. In 2007, he was also selected by New Jersey Law Journal as a Forty Under Forty award recipient, representing one of the top 40 attorneys in the State of New Jersey under the age of 40. Mr. Greenbaum was selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. In addition, Mr. Greenbaum has recently received the 2011 Transactional Attorney of the Year award (Middlesex County Bar Association), recognizing his outstanding skills as a transactional/corporate attorney.
• Considerations for Drafting Legal Agreements
• Drafting an Enforceable Noncompete Agreement
• Health Care Providers and the Anatomy of an Outsourcing Agreement
• Hot Topics in Foreign Outsourcing: Anatomy of an Outsourcing Agreement
• Hot Topics in Foreign Outsourcing: How Can My Healthcare Organization Avoid Getting Burned?
• How to Acquire a Business
• Issues & Cautions Associated with Medical Practice Affiliations with Hospitals & Alternatives
• Law Firm Breakup: What You Need to Know When Dissolving the Entity
• New Jersey Healthcare Regulatory Update - April 2014
• Nuances of Purchasing a Medical Practice
• Patients For Sale
• Peeling Back the Outer Layers of a Business Sale To Avoid Missteps
• Physician Affiliations With Hospitals: Practical Tips for the Physician Practice When Entering Into a PSA
• Presentation: Beyond the Employment Agreement: The Life-Cycle of a Medical Practice from Buy-In to Buy-Out and the Consequences of Restrictive Covenants
• Regulatory Update - Red Flag Rules
• Regulatory Update: 409A
• The Corporate Freeze-Out
• What is the Best Way to Win a Contract Dispute?
• Which Entity Should I Form For My Business Enterprise?
|Profile Visibility |
|#28 in weekly profile views out of 554 lawyers in Woodbridge, New Jersey|
|#32,703 in weekly profile views out of 1,684,342 total lawyers Overall|