The Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
The Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers gives Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ peer review rated women lawyers the opportunity to demonstrate their status while creating opportunities for them to expand their professional networks with other elite women lawyers.
By listing in the Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers your credentials are showcased to corporate counsel and other users as they search for top-quality representation in a given practice area. Only those women lawyers that have achieved the AV peer rating and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field are included. Subscribers to The Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers will receive:
- A detailed Professional Profile in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers which includes a highlight of your biographical profile, primary area of practice and contact information.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Reviews conducted with your clients via our secure network. Results can be reviewed by you and published to your martindale.com® and Lawyers.comSM profile.
- A leather-bound desktop reference and handsome certificate suitable for display in your boardroom, office or reception area that reflects your elite status.
- A customized Peer Review Ratings symbolSM for exclusive use on your business cards, stationery and web site.
- An exclusive invitation to join martindale.com Connected and members-only access to a networking group featuring a resources section dedicated to AV® Preeminent™ Women Lawyers.
- The presence of an icon indicating your membership in the Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers on your martindale.com profile.
- Your credentials put before General Counsel at all Fortune 500 companies as they will receive a complimentary copy of the 2011 Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
Join a select group of Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Women Lawyers
To learn more, please contact us at 800-526-4902, extension 5095 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org