Caution: Tight Curves Ahead in Handling Today's Labor & Employment Challenges
Thursday, December 9, 2010
1:30 p.m. - Registration
2:00 p.m. - Counsel to Counsel Forum
6:00 p.m. - Closing Reception
- Heading off potential crises: codes of conduct and ethics policies-including what to do about social media; training and employee complaints
- Avoiding class actions: proactively identifying and addressing red flags
- Trends in handling harassment, immigration and discrimination litigation, wage and hour, and compliance issues
- Keeping up: managing local and federal regulations and the impact on your company's business
- Coming and going: preparing effective employment and compensation agreements
Howard Lebofsky, Assistant General Counsel, Ethics Officer & Right-to-Know Officer, Philadelphia Gas Works;
Tom Dugard, Associate General Counsel, Office of General Counsel & Business Support, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Colleen P. Lewis
, Partner, Charles M. Roesch
, Chair, Labor & Employment Law Department;
Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold LLP
Charles H. Kaplan
Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
Jeffrey D. Patton
, Member, King F. Tower
Counsel to Counsel Forums are for the exclusive benefit of corporate counsel. There is no fee to participate, but you must apply to attend. Confirmation of your attendance will be sent prior to the session date. As space is limited, not all registrations will be accepted.
Registrants cancelling within 10 business days of the event are subject to a $100 administrative fee per cancelled registration.
Substitutions may be made at any time including the day of the event.
Application for approval of this activity is PENDING before the Various Mandatory State Bar Associations or MCLE Commissions.