Council on Litigation Management
New York, NY 10024
Phone: (212) 724-2345
The Council is a nonpartisan alliance committed to furthering the highest standards of litigation management. The Council sponsors educational programs, provides resources, fosters communications, and recognizes lawyers who meet high standards. Selected attorneys and law firms are extended membership by invitation only, based on nominations from CLM Fellows.
The mission of Council on Litigation Management (CLM) is to further the practice of Litigation Management through:
- Dedication - Dedicated to the principles and practices of litigation management.
- Inclusion - Include all individuals and companies who participate in litigation and the management thereof.
- Collaboration - Convergence of resources to develop uniform litigation management principles, increase awareness and further ethical standards.
- Education - Provide extensive, affordable training and educational opportunities to create a better awareness and expertise of litigation and the management thereof.
- Communication - Foster communication between all parties – risk managers, claims managers and adjusters, general counsel, insurance company executives, attorneys, brokers and service providers.
- Identification - Identify, train and certify attorneys and law firms.