Ramina Dehkhoda-Steele is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Bellevue, Washington office of Wong Fleming. Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele is Co-Chair of the Commercial Litigation practice group. She is an avid litigator and has extensive experience in various areas of the law, including, insurance defense, premises liability, and real estate. Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele has a growing litigation practice with a focus on employer representation, which includes providing training to employees. She is also a frequent speaker at seminars on pertinent issues relating to employment law.
Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele has represented Fortune 500 companies, such as, Microsoft Corporation, Fed Ex Corporation, and many other large employers in employment and racial discrimination matters. Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele has been representing large companies with respect to general liability, premise liability, and insurance defense for the past 10 years.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele was a Partner in a women owned Law Firm in Seattle, where she concentrated her practice in Labor and Employment law.
• Successfully litigated multiple premises liability matters, which ultimately resulted in positive arbitrations.
• Represented a major technology company and successfully defended against claims for racial discrimination.
• Successfully defended and represented a private school against claims of wrongful termination.
• Successfully negotiated workouts of defaulted loans for SBA backed loans with full principal payoffs.
Professional Honors, Awards and Activities
• Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
• Member, King County Bar Association
• Member, Washington State Bar Association
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, NMSDC
• Arbitrator Panel, King County Superior Court
• Chair, MBAC Minority Business Action Committee
• Board Member, King County Sexual Assault Recovery Center
• Chair of the Board, “Refugee Women’s Alliance”