- Partner at Akhtar Imam & Associates
- Corporate Associate at Baker & Mckenzie, London: acted for global giants like Arcelor Mittal, Schneider Electric on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and post-acquisition integration spanning multiple jurisdictions
- Junior legal consultant in the acquisition of Sheba Telecom by Egyptian telecom giant Orascom Telecom Holding: first international acquisition in the telecom sector in Bangladesh (Deal value: USD 50 million)
- Acted in the proposed acquisition of the fourth largest state-owned bank, Rupali Bank Ltd (Deal value: USD 500 million)
- Currently representing a multinational in its acquisition of the entire passive telecom infrastructure of one of the largest telecom operators in Bangladesh: this deal is set to become the first of its kind in Bangladesh (Deal value: USD 250 million)
- Invited by Bangladesh Bar Council to teach Company law as part of the Bar Vocational Course taught by senior High Court Judges and lawyers
- Invited by Bangladesh Bar Council to design and amend the curricula of the various law related courses offered there.
- First Class Honours, LLB
- Good Performance Prize, LLB Finals
- Best Performance Prize in Land Law, LLB
- Best Performance Prize in Intellectual Property Law, LLB
- Merit-based International Students Scholarship, LLB and LLM
- Corporate Associate, Baker & Mckenzie, the largest law firm in the world
- Member of Baker & McKenzie's India Focus Group
- Instructor, Company Law, Bar Vocational Course, Bangladesh Bar Council
- Instructor, English for Law Course, Bangladesh Bar Council
- Lecturer, Company Law, London School of Legal Studies, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Lecturer, Tort and Land law, New Castle Law Academy, Dhaka Bangladesh
- Represented the University of Buckingham in the National Blackstone Mooting Competition
- Executive Member of Barristers' Association of Bangladesh: acted for the welfare of the barristers' community in Bangladesh, organized social events, raised funds, etc.
- Member, Junior Chambers International, Dhaka, Bangladesh.