Charlotte Attorneys: Experience and Client Dedication
At Rawls, Scheer, Foster, Mingo & Culp, PLLC, what we accomplish for our clients is the bottom line. It is what defines us as a law firm and as lawyers. We give each client the attention we would want for our own family members if they were in the same situation. In other words:
- As criminal defense lawyers, we assiduously protect our clients' rights and work for the best outcomes for clients accused of criminal offenses.
- As personal injury attorneys, we work tirelessly to ensure that people injured by the negligence of others receive fair and just compensation.
- As experienced civil litigators, we present compelling arguments for clients who are whistleblowers, who are facing licensing issues, or who are involved in contract disputes.
We Are Proud of Our Achievements
Every honor we have earned is based on hard work and dedication to client causes. Since 1985, our North Carolina lawyers have earned the following honors from the legal community:
- Recognized by Business North Carolina magazine in a list of the state's best lawyers
- Board certified in federal and state criminal law
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed as Super Lawyers
- Listed in the Registry of Preeminent Lawyers
- AV rated under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system
Our attorneys are active in county, state, national and trial lawyer bar associations. We are frequent speakers in CLE (Continuing Legal Education) seminars for other lawyers.
Our Experience Works for Our Clients
To our attorneys, experience is more than having practiced for many years. It is about how we have performed over those years. Please review our civil verdicts and settlements and our high-profile criminal cases.