Ricardo L. Fraga concentrates his practice in various areas of real property law. He represents commercial developers in connection with the acquisition, financing, development, construction, leasing and sale of retail, industrial and office projects. He also represents residential developers in connection with the acquisition, financing, development, construction, leasing and sale of multi-family housing, condominiums, townhomes and single family homes. Ricardo has experience in financings, such as acquisition financing, refinancing, construction financing, modifications and workouts. Ricardo also has experience in leasing such as retail leases, industrial leases, office leases and ground leases.
Areas of Concentration
· Real estate transactions
· Real estate financing
· Joint ventures
· Corporate transactions
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2010-2014
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Represented developers of hotels and condominiums.
· Represented joint ventures in acquisitions and financing arrangements.
· Represented development groups in the development, construction, financing and sale of retail centers, industrial parks and office buildings.
· Represented developers of residential condominium projects, townhome projects and single family home projects.
· Represented foreign investors in real estate transactions in the United States.
· Represented U.S. investors in real estate transactions in Central America and the Caribbean.
· Represented landlords and tenants in connection with the leasing of retail, industrial and office space.