Richard C. Unger, Jr. practices closely-held business and real estate law, primarily in the transactional area.
Mr. Unger also is a member of the firm's Marketing and Business Development Department, where he manages the firm's alumni program, oversees the firm's marketing and business development training of associates and participates in a variety of marketing and business development initiatives.
· Duane Morris LLP
- Special Counsel - Business Development, 2011-present
- Partner, 1986-1995
- Associate, 1977-1986
· Law Office of Rick Unger, 1995-2011
· American Bar Association
Civic and Charitable Activities
· The Haverford School, Trustee
· The Buck Hill Falls Company, Chairman of the Board
· St. John's Presbyterian Church, Devon, PA, Elder and Trustee
· Main Line Chamber of Commerce, Secretary, Director and Honorary Director
· Williams College Alumni Association of Philadelphia, President