Richard J. Giusto focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions and leasing, as well as corporate transactions.
Professional & Community Involvement
· Chair, Parent Family Leadership Council, The University of Chicago
· Member, American Bar Association
· Board Member, I Care I Cure Foundation, Board of Directors, 2010
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2007-2014
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2007-2013
· Selected, Daily Business Review, "Top Dealmaker of the Year - Office (Real Estate) Category," 2012
· Listed, The Legal 500 United States, 2008-2009, 2012
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Recognized, Florida Trend magazine "Legal Elite," Real Estate Law, 2005-2006
· Listed, South Florida Legal Guide, "Top Up and Comer," 2004-2005
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Represented Invesco Realty Advisors on their national acquisition, disposition and management of real estate assets.
· Represented Burger King Corporation on multistate real estate and corporate transactions.
· Represented TA Realty Associates on their Florida acquisitions/dispositions and leasing.
· Represented Seagis Property Group and KTR Capital Partners on acquisitions, dispositions and leasing matters.
· Represented GL Homes of Florida on land acquisitions, financings and land-use matters.
· Represented The Easton Group on a national basis for all acquisitions, financings, dispositions and leasing.
· Represented Pero Family Farms on all farming, corporate and real estate matters.