ROBERT E. LITTLE, JR. is Of Counsel at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC and a member of the Federal Contracting Group. Robert has significant experience in government contracts and government procurement including advising government contracting officers, government program managers, private bidders, and contractors on government acquisition regulations, laws and policies. He has extensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and its application to government contractors, particularly in the areas of construction, major systems, base operating services and energy.
Robert has more than three decades of experience in the private sector as well as public service with key assignments at U.S. Navy, Air Force and U.S. Government Accountability Office. He formerly served as Senior Associate Counsel, Headquarters, Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) for service supply and construction contracts worldwide. In this role, he worked directly with the Joint Guam Program Office (JGPO) in formulating the Department of Defense (DoD) position in response to Government of Japan (GoJ) questions regarding applicable laws and regulations.
Awards & Recognition
Some of Robert's recent litigation experience includes:
· Watts-Healy Tibbitts, a JV v. United States, and IBC/TOA Corporation,defendant intervenor, 84 Fed. Cl. 253, CoFC 2008.
· Conscoop - Consorzia Fra Cooperative Di Prod. E Lavoro v. United States, 62 Fed. C1. 219; CoFC 2004.
· Impresa Construzioni Geom. Domenico Garufi v. United States, 61 Fed. C1 175, CoFC 2004.
· James C. Trump, B-299370, February 20, 2007, 2007 CPD 40.
· Veolia Water North America Operating Services, LLC, B-291307.5, B-298017, May 19, 2006.
· LENS, JV - Costs, B-295952.4, December 12, 2005, 2006 CPD 9.