- Corporate Compliance/Crisis Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Services
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 3463, Greensboro, NC, 27402|
|University ||University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, B.A., 1961|
|Law School||University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, J.D., with honors, 1964|
|Admitted||1964, North Carolina|
Bob Baynes concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and fiduciary defense matters.
Mr. Baynes earned his J.D. degree with Honors from UNC-Chapel Hill, where we was on the North Carolina Law Review.
· Best Lawyers in America since 2009
· American Bar Foundation (Fellow)
· American Bar Association House of Delegates (1993-1996)
· North Carolina State Bar, President (1988-1989), President-Elect (1987-1988), Vice President (1986-1987), Councillor (1980-1986)
· North Carolina State Bar Client Security Fund, Chairman, Board of Trustees (1992-1994)
· North Carolina State Bar - Interest of Lawyers' Trust Accounts Plan, Chairman Board of Trustees (2010-2011)
· Former member, Governor's Commission on Business Laws and the Economy (Appointed by former Governor James B. Hunt)
77 Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Named to the 2014 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
Nexsen Pruet is pleased to announce that 77 attorneys have been named to Best Lawyers in America for 2014.
"Merz in $400M bidding war for dermatology firm Obagi"
Attorney Bob Baynes was quoted in the Triad Business Journal regarding the unsolicited bid by Merz Pharma to acquire Obagi Medical. He discusses the difference between a strategic buyer and a financial buyer.
Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Named to the 2013 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
Nexsen Pruet attorneys have been named to the Best Lawyers in America® list for 2013.
62 Attorneys Named to the 2012 Edition of Best Lawyers®
Nexsen Pruet is proud to announce that 62 of its attorneys have been named to the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers®.
Fifty-nine Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America®; Five Practice Areas Listed Among Top in the Carolinas
Nexsen Pruet is proud to announce that 59 of its attorneys have been named to the 2011 edition of Best Lawyers®.
Fifty-eight Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America®
Fifty-eight Nexsen Pruet attorneys will be included in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
45 Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers
Columbia, SC - Forty-five Nexsen Pruet attorneys will be included in the 2009 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. The publication also ranks Nexsen Pruet #1 in eleven practice areas in South Carolina and three in North Carolina.
Civic & Professional Memberships
· American Bar Foundation
· North Carolina Bar Association
· North Carolina State Bar
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#166 in weekly profile views out of 1,661 lawyers in Greensboro, North Carolina|
|#111,830 in weekly profile views out of 1,616,736 total lawyers Overall|