Robert Kim is a partner in the Capital Market Group in Cadwalader’s New York office. He is a corporate and securities lawyer who practices primarily in the area of structured finance. Robert has extensive experience in structured finance and securitization transactions, including those involving commercial mortgage-backed securities, real estate CLOs and CDOs, structured mortgage and mezzanine loan participations and a variety of other forms of financing involving real estate and other asset classes. Robert’s experience includes representation of issuers, underwriters, loan sellers and collateral managers in numerous public and private offerings of commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities and representation of institutional investors in secondary market transactions.
He also has significant experience in derivative transactions, including stable value protection agreements covering bank-owned life insurance policies.
Robert received his J.D. from Boston University School of Law and his A.B. from Harvard University. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
• Cadwalader Named CMBS Law Firm of the Year by GlobalCapital
Jun 01, 2016
• Cadwalader Retains Top Spot in Commercial MBS Representations
Jan 23, 2015
• Cadwalader Holds Position Atop Commercial MBS Representation Rankings
Aug 21, 2015
Clients & Friends Memos
• Risk Retention for Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities: Fact Sheet
Oct 29, 2014
• CRE Financial Council January 2014 Conference
Jan 13, 2014