- General Employment Litigation
- Non-Competes and Protection Against Unfair Competition
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Health Care
- Real Estate
|University ||Rutgers University, B.A., with High Honors, 1995|
|Law School||Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1998|
|Admitted||1999, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals; 2001, l U.S. Court of Appeals, DC Circuit; 2015, Indiana - S.D. Ind.; 1998, Georgia; 1999, Georgia - M.D. Ga.; 1999, Georgia - N.D. Ga.; 2010, Tennessee W.D. Tenn.; 2010, Florida - N.D. Fla.|
Professional Associations and Activities
•American Bar Association
•Atlanta Bar Association
•Georgia State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
•Republican National Lawyers Association
Robert W. Capobianco is a Principal in the Atlanta, Georgia, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. He has represented employers in all types of employment litigation, including trade secret, restrictive covenant, collective, and class action litigation.
Mr. Capobianco has also prepared enforceable restrictive covenants for employers in states throughout the country. Mr. Capobianco has also represented management in collective bargaining and has provided counseling and assistance regarding labor issues.
Mr. Capobianco has been recognized for his representation of employers in restrictive covenant and employment litigation in Chambers USA. He is a frequent speaker and author regarding legal and practical issues relevant to the employment relationship, particularly regarding ways in which employers can protect their trade secrets and utilize enforceable restrictive covenants.
Honors and Recognitions
•Chambers USA, Best in Class (2009-2010)
• Protect Your Trade Secrets, The Atlanta Journal Constitution (July 19, 2009) [Author]
• Politics in the Workplace, Business to Business Magazine (May 1, 2008) [Author]
• Trends, Developments and Considerations in Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Provisions in Employment Agreements, Fulton County Daily Report Roundtable Series(2003) [Contributor]
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,816 in weekly profile views out of 20,362 lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia|
|#110,987 in weekly profile views out of 1,739,582 total lawyers Overall|