Robert W. Denious practices in the areas of estate and trust planning and administration.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, its Family Law Section and the Problems of Corporate Fiduciaries Committee of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section. He also belongs to the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Legislative Committee of the Probate and Trust Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association, and The Defender Association of Philadelphia.
Mr. Denious is a 1962 graduate of Yale Law School and a graduate of Amherst College.
Areas of Practice
· Wealth Planning
· Estate and Trust Planning and Administration
· Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 1969-present
- Associate, 1962-1969
· American Bar Association - Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section -- Problems of Corporate Fiduciaries Committee - Family Law Section
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· Philadelphia Bar Association - Probate and Trust Section -- Member and Former Secretary, Legislative Committee
· The Defender Association of Philadelphia
· The Juristic Society
· Board of Trustees and Executive Committee, The Presser Foundation
· Vestryman, Church of the Redeemer (Episcopal), Bryn, Mawr, Pennsylvania
· Board of Trustees, Seamen's Church Institute
· Board Member and Past President, Homemaker Service of the Metropolitan Area, Inc.
· Board Member, Creative Artists Network, Philadelphia, PA
Civic and Charitable Activities
· Member, Stewardship Committee and Rector Search Committee, Episcopal Church of the Redeemer, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
· Member, Steering Committee, Fox Chase Center for Cancer Research
· Former Accounting Warden and Vestryman, St. David's Episcopal Church, St. Davids, Pennsylvania
· Former Member, Planned Giving and Endowment Committee, United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
· Participation in Volunteers in Probation Program, Department of Probation of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
· Amherst College Associate Class Agent, Annual Alumni Fund
· Former President, Philadelphia Amherst Alumni Association
· Former Member, Executive Committee, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
Selected Speaking Engagements
· Panelist, "Leadership Lehigh Valley Health Care Delivery System Seminar, Easton Hospital, January 1994
· Panelist, "Healthcare Ethics in an Age of Limited Resource," Business Roundtable, Easton Hospital, June 1993
· "Effective Planning for Testamentary Disposition of Tangible Personal Property," Philadelphia Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section, October 1988