|University ||Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, B.A., cum laude, 1983|
|Law School||University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, J.D., 1986|
Associations & Memberships
• Judge Alexander F. Barbieri Workers' Compensation American Inn of Court, vice president and original master
• National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
• Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
• Philadelphia Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, former co-chair
• RIMS, The Risk Management Society
Robin is an attorney in the Workers' Compensation Practice Group and has been a shareholder with Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin since 1997. Since the beginning of her career with the firm in 1992, she has handled workers' compensation matters for self-insureds, including temporary employment agencies, warehouses, hospitals and businesses, as well as major insurance carriers and third party administrators.
Robin is a graduate of Dickinson College. Following graduation, she attended the T.C. Williams School of Law in Richmond, Virginia, where she attained her juris doctor in 1986.
Robin is the vice president of the Judge Alexander F. Barbieri Workers' Compensation American Inn of Court for Philadelphia. She is also a past co-chair for the Workers' Compensation Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
• From Kachinski to Phoenixville Hospital: Proving Earning Capacity in the Modern Era, Philadelphia Bar Association, July 11, 2014
• How to Succeed at Mediations Without Really Trying, Marshall Dennehey Workers' Compensation Seminar, Philadelphia, PA, November 30, 2012
• Co-presenter regarding the use of panel physicians in the workers' compensation arena, Teach and Treat Self-Insured Seminar at Marshall Dennehey, October 21, 2010
• Co-presenter at the Philadelphia Chapter of Occupational Medicine Nurses regarding dissecting medical records, March 24, 2010
• Presenter at Nationwide in-house seminar regarding Medicare fraud, December 10, 2009
• Co-presenter at SRS in-house seminar regarding the Interplan between FMLA, ADA and Workers' Compensation, October 5, 2001
Year Joined Organization: 1992
|Reported Cases||Published Works: Voluntary Retirement Cases: an Evolving Burden of Proof, Pennsylvania Self-Insurer's Association Newsletter, November 2011; Defense Digest, March 2011; An Overview on the Compensability of Psychiatric Injuries, Counterpoint, October 1995; Ex parte Contact With a Treating Physician, Counterpoint, July 1993; Reimbursement of Travel Expenses Under the Workers' Compensation Act, Counterpoint, July 1992|
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#159 in weekly profile views out of 15,833 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#11,543 in weekly profile views out of 1,571,845 total lawyers Overall|