|Contact Info||Telephone: 215 979 1278|
Fax: 215 754 4845
|University ||Emory University, B.A., 2006|
|Law School||Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2009 Villanova Law Review, Order of the Coif|
|Admitted||2009, Pennsylvania; New Jersey|
Robyn Stoter practices in the area of litigation, concentrating her practice on complex business disputes and advising clients regarding proposed corporate transactions. Ms. Stoter graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University School of Law in 2009, where she was Managing Editor of Student Works on the Villanova Law Review and elected to the Order of the Coif. Ms. Stoter graduated from Emory University in 2006 with a B.A. in political science.
Areas of Practice
· Commercial Litigation
· Won temporary injunction hearing for client, a Fortune 50 telecommunications company, against minority partners attempting to block asset sale transaction.
· Represented the client, a Fortune 50 telecommunications company, in both appraisal and partnership litigation, resulting in outcomes which the client found favorable and were significantly below plaintiffs' initial demand.
· Won jury trial on behalf of Cradle of Liberty Council, Inc., Boy Scouts of America against the City of Philadelphia. The jury returned a verdict finding that the City had imposed an unconstitutional condition in receipt of a City benefit in violation of the Boy Scouts' First Amendment Right of Freedom of Association.
· Assisted in conducting a Title IX investigation on behalf of the University of Connecticut and providing related advice.
· Represented and reached a settlement the client found favorable in a prisoner's 28 U.S.C. § 1983 prisoner's rights litigation case.
· Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2013-present
· Drinker Biddle & Reath LLC
- Associate, 2009-2013
· "Seventh Circuit: Facsimiles Feigning to Be Newsletters Are Still Advertisements Under the TCPA," October 15, 2013
· "Discrimination & Deference: Making a Case for the EEOC's Expertise with English-only Rules," 53 Vill. L. Rev. 595 (2008)
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,570 in weekly profile views out of 15,817 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#129,265 in weekly profile views out of 1,568,853 total lawyers Overall|