|Contact Info||Telephone: 678.553.2345|
|University ||Rutgers University, B.A., History, 1976|
|Law School||Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1979; New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1982|
|Admitted||1980, New York; 1982, Georgia|
|Memberships ||American Bar Association (Member: Business Law Section; Real Property, Probate and Trust; Forum on Franchising); State Bar of Georgia. |
|Born||New York, N.Y., 1954|
Ron Eisenman's experience includes counseling clients on all aspects of simple and complex mergers and acquisitions; business formation and start-up matters; franchise matters; business succession planning; executive compensation planning; and drafting complex transactional agreements, employment agreements, partnership agreements and limited liability company operating agreements.
Areas of Concentration
· Media and technology
· Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
· Minority business enterprise (MBE) ventures
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section;
- Forum on Franchising; and
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
· Member, Georgia State Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
· Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America's Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Represented buyers and sellers of television broadcasting properties.
· Represented various media companies and an investment bank in the purchase and sale of trade magazines, trade shows and other media properties.
· Represented a publishing and trade show company in its sale for $275 million to a portfolio company of a large venture fund.
· Represented a privately held manufacturer of pesticide, insecticide, plumbing and cleaning products in its rapid growth and ultimate sale to a public company.
· Represented a tire retailer in its growth from three to 21 locations, and its sale to a subsidiary of a large public company.
· Represented a large privately held home health care company in the acquisition and divestiture of various home health care and hospice companies.
· Represented MBEs in joint ventures with majority enterprises.
· Represented MBEs in creation of a new MBE food manufacturer.
· Represented MBE ventures.
· Represented a large youth soccer club in the state of Georgia.
· Assistant Corporation Counsel, New York City Law Department, Office of the Corporation Counsel, 1979-1982
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#2,397 in weekly profile views out of 20,582 lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia|
|#251,415 in weekly profile views out of 1,505,564 total lawyers Overall|