With nearly 30 years of trial experience and having litigated in 48 of the 50 states, Ronald W. Zdrojeski defends businesses in complex commercial litigation. His extensive experience includes class action, toxic tort, trade secret, intellectual property, environmental and maritime litigation.
Ron also represents clients on regulatory issues, defending Fortune 500 companies, insurers and corporate officers in criminal and civil investigations and matters, including market manipulation, fraud and other white-collar matters. Additionally, Ron conducts internal investigations on behalf of clients assessing potential regulatory violations and criminal activities.
Prior to joining the firm, Ron was a partner at Robinson & Cole, LLP. From 1983 to 1985, he was an assistant district attorney in the Kings County District Attorney's Office in Brooklyn.
Ron's recent representative experience includes:
· Defending barge and tug operator in connection with certified class action arising from an oil spill off the coast of Cape Cod. Deleo et al v Bouchard Transportation Co (Massachusetts Superior Court 2010).
· Defending large ticket reseller against patent infringement claims. Ceats v Continental Airlines et al (E.D. Tex. 2012).
Professional Honors And Awards
· Recognized as a "Local Star," by Benchmark Litigation (2011, 2012)
Professional And Community Involvement
· Board Member, Hartford Symphony Orchestra
· Former Council Member, Town of Wethersfield
· Member, New York Thoroughbred Breeders
· Former Adjunct Faculty, University of Connecticut School of Law
Sutherland Hires Veteran Trial Pro From Robinson & Cole
September 18, 2012